Window logo button shortcuts, I don’t really use shortcuts on keyboard. I am click n click guy, using mouse more often. But found out that some of these keystrokes using window logo button, are quite useful, like closing the desktop or searching. Well, am using them now, hope u find them useful too. Try, Windows logo key, located in the bottom left row of your keyboard.
• Windows Key (Display or hide the Start menu)
• Windows Key + E (Display Windows Explorer Windows)
• Windows Key + D (Display and hide the desktop)
• Windows Key + F (Search for a file or a folder)
• Windows Key + L (Lock your computer)