Tuesday 20 October 2015

Discover Your Purpose in Lfe

Not many people really know, what they want to
 do with their life . you need to ask yourself ?

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” 

“Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.”

'Before I can tell my life what I want to do with it, I need to listen to my life to tell me who I am,"


I would  share with you few beautiful life changing lessons to learn from Khalil Gibran.hope to help to find your path of life purpose search.
 
  • “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
 
  • “If the other person injures you, you may forget the injury; but if you injure him you will always remember.”
 
  • “When you love you should not say, “God is in my heart,” but rather, “I am in the heart of God.”“The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose.”
 
  • Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.”

No comments: